St. Mary’s Research Centre coordinates all research at the hospital. The Research Centre houses scientific staff – epidemiologists, statisticians, and other experts in research methods – who provide consultation and support to Hospital staff on research and quality assessment projects. It also houses the structures for the registration, approval and monitoring of research protocols, for coordinating financial and human resources, and other administrative aspects of research.
- About us: Learn more about St. Mary's Research Centre
- Our research: Browse through past and present research projects from St. Mary’s researchers
- Research review: Learn about how to register your research project at SMHC
- News and events: Find out about the latest in research at the hospital
- Positions available: Consider joining a dynamic and motivated team at St. Mary’s
- C.A.R.E. competition: The 2011-2012 competition is now accepting applications!!!